About Me

To start off my name is Gabriela but everyone calls me "Gaby" for short. I'm 17 years old, and I blow candles on May 2nd :) I'm a mom already and I have a little princess her name is JASMIN. She is my everything, I will give my life for my little princess. I have never loved someone like this. I'm actually in a relationship, I'm still with my baby's dad and we still have a great relationship and he is really happy that we have a baby girl even though we didn't plan her. His name is Jorge and I love him with all my heart. Well, if you actually want to know more about me just blog me or send me an e-mail. Ok laters.... :)

Monday, November 08, 2010

France


1. I want to visit France.

2. Is in the Northern hemisphere.

3. It's closer to the Prime Meridian.

4. Is located in the continent of Europe.

5. It's the capital of Paris.
6. The countries that border France are Spain, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Monaco, and Andorra.
7. I want to visit this country because everyone says this is the perfect country for lovers. It's a beautiful place especially it looks so beautiful in the night because of the tower. And I know how to speak a little of French, I love their accent because they make me laugh and especially they speak it fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers