About Me

To start off my name is Gabriela but everyone calls me "Gaby" for short. I'm 17 years old, and I blow candles on May 2nd :) I'm a mom already and I have a little princess her name is JASMIN. She is my everything, I will give my life for my little princess. I have never loved someone like this. I'm actually in a relationship, I'm still with my baby's dad and we still have a great relationship and he is really happy that we have a baby girl even though we didn't plan her. His name is Jorge and I love him with all my heart. Well, if you actually want to know more about me just blog me or send me an e-mail. Ok laters.... :)

Friday, October 08, 2010

JASMIN GONZALEZ

Well, I had my baby girl Jasmin already. I'm so happy!!! (: I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!!! She was born on September 21st, 2010. She was 7 pounds with 15 ounces. WOW!!! I don't know how I gave birth to her but the point is I did it and now she is by my side. (: My boyfriend and I are so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers