About Me

To start off my name is Gabriela but everyone calls me "Gaby" for short. I'm 17 years old, and I blow candles on May 2nd :) I'm a mom already and I have a little princess her name is JASMIN. She is my everything, I will give my life for my little princess. I have never loved someone like this. I'm actually in a relationship, I'm still with my baby's dad and we still have a great relationship and he is really happy that we have a baby girl even though we didn't plan her. His name is Jorge and I love him with all my heart. Well, if you actually want to know more about me just blog me or send me an e-mail. Ok laters.... :)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you believe that animals can predict disasters?


Do you believe that animals can predict disasters?
I do actually believe that animals can predict disasters like they say in the movie that dogs can predict earthquakes and elephants can predict tsunamis etc. First, I believe this is true because I used to have a dog and one time my family and I we were eating lunch and then she started jumping on the couches, running all around the house, and she even jumped in the table where we were eating our lunch. And we got so mad at her that we put her outside in our yard and she didn't stopped running or acting crazy and the weird thing is that our dog was very calm and has never acted so crazy, we got so surprised by the way she was acting and then suddenly the earthquake that hit in San Diego on Easter's Day with a 6.9 magnitude happened. But we never thought after the earthquake that our dog was acting so crazy because she was trying to advertised us something. That is one of the things that happen. And another time that barley happen, the earthquake that happen at 10 p.m that was a 5.2 magnitude here in San Diego happen but at that time we were already sleeping until the next day we noticed that our doggy had run away. She did a hoe under the fence and I think by that hoe she made that is how she got out. And now I believe more of this when I saw the movie that it said at the first part of the movie that flamingos had flew away hours before the tsunami hit in 2006, and that all kind of animals were leaving from the sea shore hours away. And it also said that many animals survived the tsunami and I think this happen because they already knew that this was going to happen and that's why they left the sea shore. My last evidence why I think that animals can predict disasters is that humans have relied that birds can predict bad storm weather because they fly way from the place where the bad storm weather is going to happen. And this is true because I've also noticed this years ago.

3 comments:

  1. i agree with your statment its very true because we put the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. ii also agrre with your statement because it os so true that animals can predict disasters... =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your post and i also agree with all the information you have.good job

    ReplyDelete

Followers