About Me

To start off my name is Gabriela but everyone calls me "Gaby" for short. I'm 17 years old, and I blow candles on May 2nd :) I'm a mom already and I have a little princess her name is JASMIN. She is my everything, I will give my life for my little princess. I have never loved someone like this. I'm actually in a relationship, I'm still with my baby's dad and we still have a great relationship and he is really happy that we have a baby girl even though we didn't plan her. His name is Jorge and I love him with all my heart. Well, if you actually want to know more about me just blog me or send me an e-mail. Ok laters.... :)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010



Why would I start a healthy diet for me and my family(baby and boyfriend)and what would I start doing??
I decided to start a healthy diet for me and especially for my baby because I don't want them to get a disease like for example get diabetes or high blood pressure. I don't want them to put them at risk of their health because I know it's going to be my fault because I'm the one who is responsible for them and nobody else. And how I would start a healthy diet first, I would start cooking with vegetables on the foods I make. I would start by giving them more fruits like strawberries, bananas, mango etc. in their snacks instead of giving them salty crackers, lunch ables, or other unhealthy snacks. And if my baby doesn't like eating vegetables I would blend them instead or make it as a juice. That will help. I would give my child the most fruits and vegetables every day and start doing some playing with her/him that has to do with exercising. I don't want him/her to have an obesity problem because that will really affect her by giving her diabetes. I'm not going to let him/her eat a lot of sugar or anything that is high in cholesterol or trans fat. My child is my biggest responsibility in the world so I would do all of that just for him/her and for my child to have a healthy life.

1 comment:

  1. hey Gaby!! thank you for putting more effort into your paragraph, it's very good!! just so you know, you published your comment on the conozca sus derechos document :) but i still got it - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers